BETTer IT in 2017
The IAM Cloud team are exhibiting at the BETT Show in the London ExCel this week (Wednesday 25 - Saturday 28th). You can find us on the main ailse on stand D380. Look out for lots of blue polo shirts! BETT is one of the largest technology shows in Europe, and is a great opportunity for us to chat to people in the sector, catch up with customers and partners, and talk to people interested in what IAM Cloud can do for them.
We'll have people from the leadership team, sales, partnerships, customer support and customer success in attendance so it's a great chance to come and catch up with our team. Tickets are free for visitors so please come along and drop-in to say hi.
What makes IAM Cloud the perfect fit for education?
These days, we have customers across all industries and markets, but IAM Cloud was initially borne out of an opportunity we saw in the education sector when Microsoft was pushing educational institutions to migrate from Live@Edu to Office 365. Our platform played a key role in facilitating this for Microsoft's customers. Education will always have a special place for us.
Today, Governments worldwide continue their focus on driving cloud adoption, increasing security, and tightening pursestrings. And with increasing competition in the education space schools, trusts, colleges, councils, universities and national education boards all have to look at ways to deliver better technology in education for the same budgets or less than they had before.
And at only a few pence per user per month, which includes a full support, success and on-boarding service, we can guarantee any education establishment unbeatable value for money.
- Slash network storage costs with cloud drive mapping to store all your files in the same way you would on your network, without all the hassle.
- Provide intelligent identity management that integrates with your MIS so you can cleverly automate users access with easy to use classifications.
- Access true single sign on to all your applications within your organisation – even when an application or system doesn’t support single sign on.
- Automate licensing provision or de-provision for all your applications including Microsoft and Google applications.
- Control who can access what, when, where through one single source.
- Remove the need for onsite servers and ADFS, saving you a fortune in maintenance and upgrading costs.
- Keep security tight with session timeout control that gives you complete control whatever machine users are on.
- Migrate Email and Files for Office 365, Google Apps and Exchange. Migrate Active Directory to simplify or restructure your infrastructure.